This year I read a lot less than I normally do. I spent a lot of time reading magazines or listening to podcasts. The theme of the year seemed to be a short attention span. I did not want long books or even to watch movies. I was more interested in something that would occupy my time for about 30 minutes to an hour. But I did squeeze in some really great reads during the year too. Below are my top 10 picks from 2021!
- Catherine the Great by Robert K. Massie
- Queens of the Crusades by Alison Weir
- Later by Stephen King
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- The Burning Girls by C. J. Tudor
- Survive the Night by Riley Sager
- Ariadne by Jennifer Saint
- The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix
- The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
Hopefully everyone found a new book to love or reread a favorite book. Let us know in the comments what you read and what is on your TBR list for 2022.