Library Paste Death

Who would know that library paste could be so dangerous?! Guess we should all listen to our kindergarten teachers who warned us not to eat the glue.

An unknown man in Nevada was found dead after he ingested a tube of library paste that he found in a dumpster.

Thanks to Find A Grave for sharing this!

Ashley Pohlenz
Follow us
Latest posts by Ashley Pohlenz (see all)

Author: Ashley Pohlenz

I am a senior library assistant. I am in charge of creating adult book displays that showcase many different books from our library collection. Being able to work around books is a dream! I read anything but my favorite genres are historical fiction and YA. Give me anything set in Tudor England or teenage fantasy novel and I am set.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *